Plant Therapy Organic Atlas Cedarwood KidSafe Essential Oil
- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: organic-atlas-cedarwood-kidsafe-essential-oil-PL_33-oz
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Plant Therapy Organic Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil is clear to yellow in color with a strongly aromatic scent that is both dry and slightly sweet, woody and with hints of both balsamic and spicy. It has been traditionally used in cedar chests and closets to deter moths. In blends, Atlas Cedarwood is considered to be a middle/base note.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Wood
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Dry woody aroma, slightly smoky, balsamic, and very subtle with a hint of spice.
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cypress, Frankincense Carteri, Jasmine Absolute, Juniper Berry, Neroli, Pine Scots, Rosemary 1,8-Cineole, Vetiver and Ylang Ylang Complete.
Atlas Cedarwood can be used as part of an insect blend along with Citronella, Lemon Eucalyptus, and Catnip Essential Oils. Atlas Cedarwood can help support healthy respiratory function; diffuse equal amounts of cedarwood and pine oils together to make a soothing aroma which can help with respiratory problems associated with pollen.
It can also be mixed with a carrier oil and rubbed on the upper chest to help ease congested breathing.
Also, to promote a healthy, flake-free scalp, add a few drops of Atlas Cedarwood to your favorite shampoo. Men especially love Atlas Cedarwood oil because of the crisp, masculine scent it gives to aftershave and other personal care products.
Cedrus Atlantica (Atlas Cedarwood) Wood Oil
Certified Organic Ingredient
Aromatic: Diffuse using 3-4 drops per 100 mL of water or use in a personal inhaler. Topical- dilute to 2-4% in a carrier
Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.