Seeking Health Optimal GI Capsules
- Brand: Seeking Health
- Product Code: optimal-gi-caps-SKH
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 150 Veg Capsules
Optimal GI Caps by Seeking Health provides a powerful blend of pure nutrients to support digestive and gastrointestinal health. Consider Optimal GI as a starting point to optimize your digestive and gut health.
- May help support healthy intestinal mucosa
- May help support immune health
- May help support normal waste removal
- May help support a healthy digestive system
- Meets or Exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
The targeted ingredients found in Optimal GI Capsules are designed to provide the following benefits and actions:
- Zinc L-Carnosine supports normal protection of the small intestine lining and the body's natural defenses against bacteria in the stomach lining.
- Molybdenum is an essential trace mineral that supports normal waste production occuring in the kidneys.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine helps to support healthy GI barrier function and the body's normal protection against pathogenic bacteria.
- Citrus Fiber (pectin) is a natural fruit fiber that may help to support normal waste elimination and bowel regularity. In order for the body to rid itself of waste, dietary fiber is needed to provide bulk for bowel movements.
- Cat's Claw is a traditional herb that has been used for centuries to address digestive wellness.
- Stinging Nettle Extract and Quercetin are added to help support normal histamine release.
- Marshmallow Root can help to support a healthy histamine response.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a highly beneficial compound that provides important sulfur compounds to local connective tissues in the digestive tract. It may also help to support healthy detoxification processes.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract, Aloe Vera, and Slippery Elm are traditional herbs used to support healthy mucous membranes and to help soothe and protect the intestinal tract.
- Turmeric (95% curcuminoids) supports healthy immune system activity.
- Milk Thistle Extract, a powerful liver antioxidant, may help to support normal functions of the liver, and help to process compounds produced by GI inflammation and unhealthy microbes.
- Glucoraphanin from broccoli extract supports the normal metabolism of free-radicals and reactive oxygen species.
- Superoxide Dismutase helps to support antioxidant activity and oxidative stress by supporting normal detoxification pathways.
5 capsules contain:
Total Carbohydrates 1g
---Dietary Fiber 1g
Zinc (as Zinc L-Carnosine) 10.5mg (95%)
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 35mcg 78%
N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine 500mg
Citrus Fiber 500mg
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract 250mg
---(Glycyrhiza glabra)(root)(0.75% flavonoids)
Aloe Vera 200:1 Extract 175mg
---(Aloe barbadensis)(leaf gel)
Cat's Claw 10:1 Extract 175mg
Turmeric Extract 125mg
---(Curcuma longa)(roots) (95% curcuminoids)
Stinging Nettle Extract 125mg
---(Urtica dioica)(aerial parts)(1% silica)
Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva)(bark) 125mg
---(as quercetin dihydrate from Dimorphandra mollis)(pod)
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis linn)(root) 100mg
L-Carnosine (from Zinc L-carnosine) 41mg
Milk Thistle Extract 25mg
---(Silybum marianum)(seeds)(80% silymarin)
Glucoraphanin (from broccoli extract) 9mg
Superoxide Dismutase 3.5mg (49 IU)
---(from melon (Cucumis melo)(pulp) extract)
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hypromellose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
Adults: Take 5 capsules daily, away from food, in divided doses, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Keep out of the reach of children.