Neurobiologix Optimal B Complex
Product Code: optimal-b-complex-NBX
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Neurobiologix Optimal B Complex provides a full complement of bioactive forms of essential B-complex vitamins in high potency amounts. Activated, coenzyme forms provide optimum B complex vitamin support for those who may have difficulty metabolizing standard supplemental forms of B vitamins.
The addition of Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), a bioactive form of folate, ensures more immediate effects on metabolism than folic acid, the form of folate commonly used in fortified foods and supplements.
Activated vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin enhances B12 absorption and bioavailability. Benfotiamine, the lipid-soluble form of thiamine, is also included together with active forms of riboflavin and vitamin B6.
- Essential B-complex vitamins in high potency amounts
- GMP Quality Assured
1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Capsule:
- Thiamine (as benfotiamine) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate) 20 mg
- Niacin (67% as niacinamide and 33% as niacin) 60 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 20 mg
- Folate 680 mcg DFE
- -(as Metafolin®* L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) (400 mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin (as D-biotin) 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silicon dioxide.
Produced under a strict quality management system in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and third-party quality certifications.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.