Innate Response One Daily Tab
Brand: Innate Response
Product Code: one-daily-tab-INR
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Multivitamin Support from One Daily Clinical Whole Food Nutrients
If you live a busy, active lifestyle—even with a healthy diet—you may not be getting enough nutrients your body needs to maintain overall wellness. Taking a easily digestible multivitamin such as One Daily Clinical Whole Food Nutrients from Innate Response may help you fill nutritional gaps in your diet, supporting your health goals.
This herb-free dietary supplement comes in a convenient one tablet daily formula with a balanced blend of daily recommended nutrition. It includes antioxidants from orange, wild blueberry and cranberry; vitamin E as mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols, and much more.
The formula is derived from fresh, dried whole fruits and vegetables packed with essential nutrients that the body can easily recognize as food and break down into nutrients to support important bodily processes, including fueling metabolism and supporting a healthy immune response.
The supplement delivers comprehensive, easy-to-digest nutrition designed to be taken when it's convenient for you. It can be taken anytime of day, even on an empty stomach, so it is suitable for people with sensitivities to supplements.
One Daily Clinical Whole Food Nutrient Product Details
- Whole food-sourced multivitamin formula
- Provides full spectrum daily nutrition
- Convenient one daily tablet format
- Easily digestible
- Suitable for sensitive stomachs
- Gluten-free, soy and dairy-free
- No pesticides or herbicides
If you’re looking for a gentle, bioavailable multivitamin for daily nutritional support, try One Daily Clinical Whole Food Nutrients from Innate Response. Try it today! It may make a difference to your health!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
1 tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene with carrot) 375 mcg RAE 42%
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange) 60 mg 67%
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol with S. cerevisiae) 10 mcg 50%
- Vitamin E 10 mg 67%
- -(d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] with organic brown rice)
- Vitamin K (K1) (phytonadione with cabbage) 65 mcg 54%
- Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCI with S cerevisiae) 5 mg 417%
- Riboflavin (B2) (with organic brown rice) 5 mg 385%
- Niacin (niacinamide with s. cerevisiae) 20 mg NE 125%
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI with S. cerevisiae) 6 mg 353%
- Folate (folic acid with broccoli) 400 mcg DFE 100%
- -(240 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin with S. cerevisiae) 15 mcg 625%
- Biotin (with organic brown rice) 30 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice) 10 mg 200%
- Iron (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 4.5 mg 25%
- Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 75 mcg 50%
- Zinc (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 6 mg 55%
- Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 25 mcg 45%
- Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 0.1 mg 11%
- Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 1.2 mg 52%
- Chromium (GTF) (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 40 mcg 114%
- Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 20 mcg 44%
- Boron (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 500 mcg
- Fruit Phenolic Blend 10 mg
- -(Organic Whole Orange, Organic Cranberry, Organic Blueberry)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid.
Free of Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Residue, Pesticides and Herbicides.
Non-GMO. Vegetarian. Kosher.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep this product out of reach of children.