- Brand: New Chapter
- Product Code: one-daily-multiherbal-stress-relief-NCH
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 30 Veg Softgels
New Chapter One Daily Multiherbal Stress Relief is an all-in-one herbal stress supplement and the perfect complement to your multivitamin, giving you the right clinically studied herbs to help body and mind feel relaxed and calm.
- Clinically studied Ashwagandha is a beloved Ayurvedic herb and powerful adaptogen that helps the body adeptly handle physical and mental stress
- Patented Sensoril blend of Ashwagandha boosts and rejuvenates adrenal function (your body's first responder to stress) with high levels of bioactives
- Clinically studied Black Seed (Nigella) supports healthy mood and reduces occasional anxiety
- Each herb's power is unlocked through gentle extraction methods (no harsh chemical solvents!), delivering key compounds in pure and potent form that your body can use like food.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free by NSF, Certified OU Kosher, 100% Vegetarian, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, FDA & GMP compliant, 3rd-party tested
1 softgel contains:
SENSORIL Organic Ashwagandha 125mg
---(Withania somnifera) (root and aerial parts) aqueous extract
Organic Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, Ling Zhi) 80mg
---(mycelium and fruiting bodies)
Nigella (Nigella sativa) (seed) 75mg
---50mg supercritical extract and 25mg organic aqueous extract
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) 50mg
---25mg supercritical extract and 25mg hydroethanolic extract
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian softgel capsule (modified tapioca starch, glycerin and purified water), extra-virgin olive oil, organic sunflower lecithin and organic yellow beeswax.
Certified Gluten-Free by NSF; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
SENSORIL is protected under U.S. Patent No. 7,318,938 and CA Patent No. 2,508,478, and is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
Adults: Take 1 softgel daily with food.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product if you have a medical condition or are taking medication. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Do not exceed suggested use. Keep out of reach of children.