Thorne Research Omega Superb Lemon Berry
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: omega-superb-THR
Servings per Container: 50
Quantity per Container: 8.45 Oz
Omega Superb Lemon Berry from Thorne Research contains a stable, triglyceride form of fish oil fatty acids that taste great and provides 700mg EPA and 440mg DHA per teaspoon serving.
Omega Superb is easy to take for both adults and children. Omega Superb is lightly emulsified with sunflower-derived lecithin to achieve a smooth, non-oily mouth-feel.
- Lemon Berry flavor blends berries and lemon to create a sweet, delicious taste that has no fishy aftertaste or oily mouth feel.
- Delicious, easy-to-use and great for kids
- A stable and complete profile of omega-3 fatty acids in triglyceride form
- 700mg EPA and 440mg DHA per teaspoon
- Promotes cognitive health, cardiovascular health, joint health, eye health, and skin health*
- Contains pure, algae-derived astaxanthin - a potent carotenoid antioxidant - for extra support of cardiovascular health, skin health, eye health, and brain health.
- Lightly sweetened with monk fruit extract to enhance the fruit flavors
- 5-Star IFOS rating for purity and quality
Omega Superb, like all Thorne Research fish oil products, undergoes extensive purity and quality control testing to ensure that you will receive the finest quality fish oil that meets all of their specifications.
Thorne Research is committed to the sustainability of the planets resources, including its fish. The fish oil in Omega Superb is obtained from non-endangered species of cold-water anchovies and sardines from the pristine waters off Chile and Peru.
The fish oil in Omega Superb has received the Five-Star rating from the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) program - the only third-party program that tests and certifies omega-3 fish oil products. This Five-Star rating certifies that Omega Superb meets national and international standards for purity, potency, and freshness.
Omega Superb undergoes the following testing:
- Dual rancidity (peroxides and acid value)
- Heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury)
- PCBs, dioxins, furans
- Microbial contamination, including Salmonella species, Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, yeast, and mold
- Totox (predictor of rancidity)
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 1 teaspoon daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
- Serving Size: One Teaspoon (5mL)
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Each Teaspoon (5mL) Contains:
- Calories 45
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- -Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* 700 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* 440 mg
Other Ingredients: Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (non-GMO), Astaxanthin, Rosemary extract (Rosmarinos officinalis), Monk Fruit concentrate (fruit) (Siraitia grosvenorii), Ascorbyl Palmitate.
*Contains ingredient derived from fish (fish oil=anchovy, sardine, mackerel). The fish oil in this product is in the tryglyceride form.
Non-GMO. This product does not contain gluten, egg, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Omega Superb are derived from fish.
Use only if bottle is sealed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening.