Xymogen Omega MonoPure 1300 EC
- Brand: Xymogen
- Product Code: omega-monopure-1300-ec-XYM-120-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Softgels
Omega MonoPure 1300 EC from Xymogen features natural enzymatically enhanced MaxSimil monoglyceride fish oil that has a three times greater EPA/DHA absorption rate than an equivalent dose of ethyl ester fish oil. This translates to less fish oil in a smaller softgel for easy swallowing. This IFOS five-star certified fish oil outperforms other fish oils through MaxSimil patented lipid absorption enhancement technology (PLATform).
- Positively supports the production of arachidonic acid-derived eicosanoids
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy mental functioning
- Supports healthy glucose and insulin metabolism
- By supplying the precursors EPA and DHA, helps the body generate specialized proresolving lipid mediators, such as resolvins and protectins
- All XYMOGEN Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
1 softgel contains:
---Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g
MaxSimil Fish Oil Concentrate 1.3mg
--Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 860mg
----EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 600mg
----DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 260mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel (fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, vegetable stearic acid, and ammonium hydroxide), and mixed natural tocopherols.
Contains Fish (anchovy and/or sardine [sources of fish oil], tilapia and/or pangasius [sources of fish gelatin])
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Adults: Take one softgel daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking blood thinners or other medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.