NuMedica Omega 950
Product Code: omega-950-NUM-120-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 120 Softgels
NuMedica Omega 950 provides an ultra-pure, molecularly distilled, natural marine lipid concentrate sourced from fish caught in cold, deep sea waters.
- Promotes cardiovascular health by supporting optimal triglyceride and cholesterol levels and reducing platelet aggregation.
- Promotes optimal joint function and overall brain and nervous system function.
- Omega 950 omega-3 fatty acids are in the Ethyl Ester form.
- This formula meets or exceeds cGMP quality standards
This formula is molecularly distilled and is independently verified to ensure potency and purity according to the highest worldwide standards. The purity assay process includes testing for PCBs, heavy metals and pesticides.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take one softgel 1–3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: One Softgel
- Amount Per Sreving:
- Calories 15
- - Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- - Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin E 10 IU
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 1.36 g
- - EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 625 mg
- - DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 245 mg
- - Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 82 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), vegetable glycerin, purified water, mixed natural tocopherols.
Contains: Fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine).
Does Not Contain: Milk, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy. Does not contain artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Omega 950™ omega-3 fatty acids are in the Ethyl Ester form.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Omega 950 USP™ is a USP (United States Pharmacopeia) verified fish oil, manufactured in a Health Canada Licensed Pharmaceutical GMP laboratory.