NOW Foods Omega-3 Support for Dogs/Cats
Brand: NOW Foods
Product Code: omega-3-support-dogs-cats-NOW
Servings per Container: 180
Quantity per Container: 180 Softgels
Omega-3 Support for Dogs and Cats
Supplementing your pet's diet with omega-3 fatty acids helps promote a healthy internal response, which aids your dog or cat's response to swelling and irritation in the body. Since many commercial pet foods and treats contain only small amounts of omega-3s, most pets can benefit from supplements. Some of the benefits include healthy-looking skin and coat support, immune system support and healthy internal response support.
NOW Foods offers a health supplement called NOW Pets Omega-3 Support that helps support joint health, normal immune response to seasonal challenges and normal brain function.
- A dog/cat health supplement
- Great fish flavor
- 1000mg natural fish oil concentrate per softgel
- Provides 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA per softgel
- Helps support joint health, normal immune response to seasonal challenges and normal brain function
- 180 softgels
- Has earned the National Animal Supplement Council's Quality Seal
This supplement is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinarian Center. Suggested usage varies by weight; please see product label. It may be used in conjunction with NOW Pets Joint Support.
If you're looking for a health supplement for your dog or cat that helps support joint health, normal immune response to seasonal challenges and normal brain function, check into NOW Foods' NOW Pets Omega-3 Support. Order online today!
- Up to 40 lbs. 1 softgel daily
- 41 to 80 lbs. 2 softgels daily
- Over 81 lbs. 3 softgels daily
- Active Ingredients Per Softgel:
- Natural Fish Oil Concentrate 1,000 mg
- -Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg
- -Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Beef Gelatin, d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycerin, Water.
- For use in Dogs and Cats only.
- For animal use only.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.