Allergy Research Group OcuDyne II
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: ocudyne-ii-ARG
Servings per Container: 50
Quantity per Container: 200 Veg Capsules
A New & Improved Formula for Healthy Eyes
How do you expand on a good thing? Just ask the experts at Allergy Research Group.
They took the unique vision support formula in OcuDyne and added QuatreActiv Folate, additional antioxidants, enhanced lutein and more.
The original formula came from the knowledgeable minds of Jonathan Wright, M.D. and Alan R. Gaby, M.D. This new version - known as OcuDyne II - was created so it can also be used as an overall multi-vitamin and multi-mineral supplement.
- Vision and Eye Health Support Supplement
- Complete Multi-vitamin and mineral support
- Enhanced formula includes QuatreActiv Folate and enhance lutein
- Contains Potent Antioxidants
- Provides essential minerals for vision health
- Contains extracts of ginkgo and bilberry
- May improve visual performance
- May reduce risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
A typical sign of growing older is loss of quality vision. So-called age-related macular degeneration can literally affect the way you see the world.
But there's too much life to enjoy without seeing all the beauty! That's why supporting your vision with the right nutrition is so smart.
Choose the new and enhanced OcuDyne II from Allergy Research to promote healthy eyes and improve your overall wellbeing.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, 4 capsules one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 4 capsules
- Servings per container: 50
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (75% as Beta-Carotene and 25% as Retinyl Palmitate) 6000 IU 120%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg 333%
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU 50%
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha-Tocopherol from Mixed Tocopherols and Tocotrienol Complex) 100 IU 333%
- Mixed Tocopherols 50 mg
- Total Tocotrienols (as Tocotrienol Complex Tocomin®) 10 mg
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 10 mg 667%
- Riboflavin 12.5 mg 735%
- Niacin (as 83% Niacinamide and 17% Niacin) 30 mg 150%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 15 mg 750%
- 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate 400 µg 100%
- -(from (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 28 µg 467%
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg 500%
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 50 mg 5%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 12 µg 8%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 125 mg 31%
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 25 mg 167%
- Selenium (as 50% Sodium Selenite and 50% Selenomethionine) 100 µg 143%
- Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate) 1.5 mg 75%
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 5 mg 250%
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 100 µg 83%
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 60 µg 80%
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 49.5 mg 1%
- Boron (as Boric Acid) 300 µg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100 mg
- Glycine 25 mg
- L-Methionine 100 mg
- Taurine 250 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 25 mg
- Lutein (as 10% FloraGLO® Lutein 10% CWS beadlet) 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 600 µg
- Quercetin 150 mg
- Horsetail (Stems) Extract 5 mg
- Ginkgo (Leaf) Extract 30 mg
- -(standardized to 24% Flavonglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones)
- Bilberry (Berries) Extract (standardized to 25% Anthocyanosides) 20 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 75 mg
- Lycopene 2.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.