Pure Encapsulations Nutrient 950 without copper, iron and iodine
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: nutrient-950-no-copper-iron-iodine-PEC
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Nutrient 950 without Cu, Fe and Iodine
Now with Metafolin L-5-MTHF Multi-vitamin/mineral formula for optimal health
*Nutrient 950 is a complete hypo-allergenic, high-nutrient, bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. It offers an advanced mineral delivery system, and the highly desirable coenzyme forms of B vitamins to promote optimal absorption of the nutrients. In addition, it provides a high profile of free radical scavenging antioxidants. This is a gentle, hypo-allergenic formula which is well tolerated by sensitive individuals. As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease. **
**FDA evaluated the above claim and found that while it is known that diets low in saturated fats and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive.
Nutrient 950 provides optimal nutritional support for all body systems.
FloraGlo lutein is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
Metafolin is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules 1-2 times daily with meals.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 2,250 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10 mcg (400 i.u.)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 134 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 50 mg
- Riboflavin [as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)] 50 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate) 86 mg
- Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxine HCl and 39% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)] 20.5 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) (400 mcg L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 200 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 150 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 12.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 2.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 49.5 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadium aspartate) 100 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 425 mcg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Nutrient 950 contains vitamin E, which may react with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information. Vitamin K may be contra-indicated for individuals taking Coumadin/warfarin blood thinning medication.
Keep out of reach of children.