Health Concerns Nine Flavor Tea, Health Concerns
- Brand: Health Concerns
- Product Code: nine-flavor-tea-HLC-270-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 270 Capsules
Health Concerns Nine Flavor Tea is a Chinese Tradition Formula that provides support for nourishing liver, kidney, stomach, spleen yin, clearing stomach heat and heart fire, tonifying kidney and spleen qi.
- Chinese Therapeutic Effects: Nourishes Liver, Kidney, Stomach, Spleen Yin, Clears Stomach Heat and Heart Fire, Tonifies Kidney and Spleen Qi.
- Used for chronic and recurrent sore throat with lymphatic swelling.
- Used for oral sores accompanied by thirst and insomnia.
- Used for a symptom combination that includes facial flushing, afternoon fevers, chronic inflammation, burning soles and palms, night sweats, blurred vision, dizziness, tinnitus, and impotence.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
3 capsules contain:
Proprietary Herbal Blend 1,950mg
---Rehmannia root extract (raw), Wild Yam root, Poria sclerotium extract, Asiatic Dogwood fruit extract, Dong Quai root extract, Asian Water Plantain rhizome extract, Isatis root extract, Glehnia root extract, Ophiopogon root extract.
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable cellulose), rice bran.
Adults: Three capsules, 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.