Neurobiologix NeuroNutrients without Iron
Product Code: neuronutrients-without-iron-NBX
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Neurobiologix NeuroNutrients without Iron is a hypoallergenic multivitamin/mineral that supports foundational wellness; antioxidant activity and phase I detoxification. There are numerous reasons to select NeuroNutrients as foundation nutrition. NeuroNutrients provides the following benefits:
- Balanced Profile - Vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a balanced complete formula for optimal nutrition support.
- Therapeutic levels of insulin sensitizing nutrients for optimal energy production: Vanadium, Chromium, and Biotin. The B vitamins in NeuroNutrients serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism.
- Healthy heart / Homocysteine Nutrients: Natural Vitamin E, Folate, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin B-6.
- Advanced Nutrient delivery systems - NeuroNutrients incorporates advanced vitamin co-factors: Riboflavin 5' Phosphate, Activated B-2 Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate, Activated B-6 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, Methylated Folic Acid (B-4) Methylcobalamin, Methylated B-12
- Patented Albion Chelated Minerals: NeuroNutrients is the only multivitamin formula to provide all minerals as Albion chelates and complexes including DiMagnesium Malate and DiCalcium Malate.
- Bioavailability -The nutrients in NeuroNutrients are in bioavailable forms ready to be easily absorbed and utilized. There is a full complement of patented Albion mineral chelates and complexes. NeuroNutrients contains natural vitamin E, (100% more potent than synthetic dl-alpha tocopherol), vitamin B-12 in its already methylated form and folic acid partly in its 'activated' 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate form. Vitamins B-2 and B-6 are also activated.
- Energy Production - A balanced array of B vitamins and minerals to support energy production at the mitochondrial level.
- Antioxidant Protection - A broad spectrum of antioxidants including natural vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium and mixed carotenoids.
- Detoxification Support - Optimal levels of micronutrients to meet the increasing demand posed by xenobiotics and metabolic by-products
- GMP Quality Assured
Take two capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A 1965 IU 218%
- -(86% as natural beta-carotene and 14% as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C 125 mg 139%
- -(as sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, and calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg (100 IU) 13%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 67 mg 447%
- Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 10 mg 833%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium) 10 mg 769%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 32 mg 200%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5? phosphate) 10 mg 588%
- Folate 200 mcg DFE 50%
- -(as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive™ methylcobalamin) 250 mcg 10417%
- Biotin 500 mcg 1667%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg 2000%
- Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate) 18 mg 3%
- Calcium 50 mg 4%
- -(as DimaCal® di-calcium malate, d-calcium pantothenate, calcium ascorbate)
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg 33%
- Magnesium (as Albion® di-magnesium malate) 50 mg 13%
- Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate) 6.5 mg 59%
- Selenium (as Albion® selenium glycinate complex) 50 mcg 91%
- Copper (as TRAACS® copper bisglycinate chelate) 0.5 mg 56%
- Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate) 0.25 mg 11%
- Chromium (as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 250 mcg 714%
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 25 mcg 56%
- Potassium (as Albion® potassium glycinate complex) 49.5 mg 1%
- Inositol 18 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 6.5 mg
- Vanadium (as TRAACS® vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 375 mcg
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Does not contain: Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Soy Protein, Dairy products, Fish, Shellfish, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Egg, Artificial Colors, Artificial Sweeteners, or Artificial Preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Vitamin A intake in excessive amounts may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and those who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A per day.
It is also recommended that children under four years of age avoid regularly consuming more than 2,500 IU of pre-formed vitamin A per day.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place.