Himalayan Institute Neti-Pot Ceramic Neti Pot
- Brand: Himalayan Institute
- Product Code: neti-pot-ceramic-neti-pot-HMI
- Quantity per Container: 1 Piece(s)
Use the Neti Pot anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus - naturally
- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
- Gently wash away dust, pollen and other irritants
- Rid nostrils of allergens.
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Improve flow of breath before exercising or doing relaxation or meditation techniques
The nasal passages contain one of our bodys first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs and other airborne particles. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy.
Lead free ceramic pot. Ingredients:
Lead free ceramic pot.
1. Add 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Salt to warm water in your Neti Pot.
2. Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
3. Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into your upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
4. Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out of the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
5. Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Full, detailed instructions are packaged with the Neti Pot.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
And compared to other techniques, the Neti Pot nasal wash is easy. A nasal wash can become as routine as brushing your teeth. Use the Neti Pot anytime to:
To use the Neti PotTM, simply prepare a saline solution by adding 8 oz of warm water and a heaping one-quarter teaspoon of non-iodized salt to your Neti PotTM. Then turn your head to the side, and insert the spout into the upper nostril. Raise the Neti PotTM so the saline solution flows into the nose and out of the lower nostril. Full, detailed instructions are packaged with the Neti PotTM.
Enhance the benefits of the nasal wash with Neti Pot Salt and Neti Wash Plus.
Note: Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.