- Brand: Himalayan Institute
- Product Code: neti-mist-sinus-spray-HMI
- Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Homeopathic Sinus Support Spray
Looking for a natural and gentle way to ease your irritating sinus symptoms? Spray your sinus troubles away with Neti Mist Sinus Spray from Himalayan.
Neti Mist Sinus Spray is an all-natural and homeopathic spray formulated to provide temporary relief of congestion in the nasal passages with soothing ingredients.
- Homeopathic and all-natural
- Provides support for temporary relief of nasal congestion, swelling of mucous membranes and tick mucus and phlegm
- Supports normal sinus function for seasonal support
- Soothing, decongesting and refreshing
- Contains tangerine-ginger
- Non-drying and gentle
- Free of alcohol and benzalkonium chloride
- Non habit-forming and non-steroidal
Neti Mist Sinus Spray features the homeopathic ingredient kali muriaticum, which is used for upper respiratory mucus and congestion. It also includes essential oils of tangerine and ginger for an invigorating scent to refreshed stuffed up sinuses.
This product can be used prior to nasal irrigation to deeply flush out the sinus passages, or at any time to support the effects of nasal irrigation.
Simply spray your way to sinus health. Order Neti Mist Sinus Spray today.
Kali muriaticum 6X (for upper respiratory mucus and congestion)
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Socotruna, Deionized water, erythritol, essential oils of tangerine and ginger, grapefruit seed extract, Polysorbate 20 (vegetable source) and Sodium chloride (USP).
- Suitable for children over 6 with proper adult supervision.
- For children 6 and under, consult a physician before use.
- Shake well
- Remove cap and safety clip
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers
- Prime pump prior to initial use by depressing several times
- Insert tip of nozzle just past the nasal opening (1/8th to 1/4th inch)
- Pump once inside of each nostril and gently inhale
- Wait at least 30 seconds or longer before blowing nose
- Use as needed every 2-4 hours
- May be used safely for long periods of time
For intranasal use only. Use only as directed. Ask a doctor before use if you have: a susceptibility to nose bleeds or sinus sensitivity; a pre-existing chronic sinus condition or nasal surgery; allergies to any of the ingredients in this product. Avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms increase, persist, worse, or major irritation occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.