- Brand: Banyan Botanicals
- Product Code: neem-BYB
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
WARNING (CA PROP 65): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Neem by Banyan Botanicals is an ayurvedic herbal detoxification supplement for pitta and kapha that supports purifying the blood, cleansing the liver and supporting the immune system.
- Contains certified organic Neem leaf
- Detoxification for Pitta and Kapha*
- Maintains healthy skin*
- Detoxifies the liver and blood*
- Removes excess pitta and kapha from the system*
- Contains NO: animal products and are suitable for vegetarians.
- Rasa (taste): bitter
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for pitta and kapha, aggravates vata in excess
Neem is widely used in Ayurveda because of its usefulness in dealing with nearly all types of pitta and kapha imbalances. Bitter and very cooling, it is usually combined with other herbs to offset its vata-aggravating qualities. Neem has traditionally been used to purify the blood, cleanse the liver and support the immune system. It is also commonly used to support healthy skin and to maintain healthy blood glucose levels.*
Supplement FactsEach tablet contains:
Servings per container: 90 Neem leaf (Azadirachta indica)** 500mg
**Certified Organic Other ingredients, from natural sources:
organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of the reach of children. Possible contraindications: Pregnancy, hypoglycemia, extreme fatigue, emaciation, high vata.