Nutra Biogenesis Muscle Aid, Gluten Free Formula
Brand: Nutra Biogenesis
Product Code: muscle-aid-gluten-free-NBG
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 5.5 Oz
- Provides nutritional support for relieving stress in tired muscles and for improving cellular energy*
- Provides support for controlling muscle spasms and alleviating cramps*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Provides support for reducing myalgias and other pains*
MALIC ACID plays an important role in the production of energy (ATP) within the mitochondria in both aerobic and anaerobic conditions and it facilitates the delivery of lactic acid into the Krebs Cycle, which helps clear lactic acid and prevents its build up. Some research has reported that malic acid in combination with magnesium may be beneficial for individuals with fibromyalgia.*
SELENIUM participates as a cofactor in glutathione peroxidase, an important antioxidant enzyme, and potentiates the antioxidant effects of vitamin E.*
L-GLUTAMINE restores nitrogen balance, increases glycogen synthesis, and promotes protein synthesis and muscle growth. It is the primary source of energy for cells lining the gastrointestinal tract.*
POTASSIUM is the most common intracellular nutrient, and participates in transmembrane ionic shifts, contributing to neuronal transmission and muscle cell depolarization. The potassium ion is essential to normal cardiac impulse generation and conduction.*
The physiologic role of CALCIUM includes coupling of excitation-contraction within muscle cells, generation of transmembrane action potentials in cardiac pacemaker and conducting fibers, and transmission of impulses by nerve fibers.*
The primary physiologic function of VITAMIN E is to support preventing free radical oxidation damage, including lipid peroxidation. This activity protects normal cellular structure and function.*
L-TAURINE functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter, potentially limiting aberrant neuronal discharges, and may assist in the regulation of cardiac conduction and contractility.*
THIAMIN participates in enzymatic reactions central to energy production, including decarboxylation and transketolation.*
NIACIN is a component of the coenzymes NAD and NADP, which play an important role in many oxidation-reduction reactions, including those involved in carbohydrate and fat metabolism via the Krebs cycle.*
VITAMIN B12 is required for the synthesis of myelin and is important to maintain the function of nerve cells.*
FOLIC ACID is required for the proper functioning of neuronal cells. Symbiotic nutrients such as molybdenum L-carnitine, L-taurine, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and folic acid are included to improve cellular uptake.*
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Mix 1 heaping teaspoon (5.1 g) into 3-6 ounces of water or desired beverage twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Use only as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 tsp. (5.1 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)(soy) 15IU
- Thiamin (B-1)(from thiamin mononitrate) 25mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg
- Vitamin B6 50mg
- -(from pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate monohydrate)
- Folate 150mcg
- -(from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (from methylcobalamin) 20mcg
- Calcium (from calcium phosphate) 18mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium glycinate) 280mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 25mcg
- Molybdenum (from sodium molybdate) 60mcg
- Potassium 200mg
- -(from potassium phosphate, potassium aspartate)
- Malic Acid 900mg
- Taurine 500mg
- L-Glutamine 500mg
- Citric Acid 400mg
- Glycine 320 mg
- L-carnitine 50mg
- Stevia leaf extract 25mg
Other Ingredients: natural orange juice flavor, stevia (leaf extract).
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place.