BHI Mucus Relief Tablets
Product Code: mucus-relief-tablets-BHI
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Tablets
Natural Support for Thickening Mucus
When the body is healthy, we barely notice our mucus function or consider its important purpose. But when we get sick, it's a different story! Then, mucus can get thicker, and you can feel it. With mucus production in overdrive, its membrane tissue starts leaking fluid as well. It really is a miserable feeling. Some people turn to homeopathy for natural congestion relief.
BHI offers a homeopathic formula called Mucus Relief that seeks to temporarily relieve chest congestion, cough and mucus buildup.
- A homeopathic product
- Homeopathic dilutions of 9 quality ingredients
- Seeks to temporarily relieve chest congestion, cough and mucus buildup
- 100 tablets
Be sure to allow these tablets to completely dissolve in the mouth. They are not made to be swallowed. This bottle should be stored tightly closed at room temperature, protected from moisture and light.
If you're looking for a homeopathic product that seeks to temporarily relieve chest congestion, cough and mucus buildup, consider BHI's Mucus Relief. Order online today!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
At first sign of symptoms:
- Adults and children 4 years and older: 1 tablet every ½ to 1 hour until symptoms lesson, then continue with standard dosage.
- Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Adults and children 4 years and older: 3 tablets per day, taking 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours.
- For children under 4: Consult your health professional.
Allow tablets to dissolve completely in the mouth, do not swallow.
Each tablet contains equal amounts of each ingredient:
**Antimonium tartaricum 5X
**Bryonia alba 6X
**Hepatica triloba 6X
**Hyoscyamus niger 5X
**Lobelia inflate 4X
**Sticta pulmonaria 5X
Inactive Ingredients: dextrose*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*.
*Contains one or more of these ingredients
- If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Ask a doctor if you have a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Stop and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Do not use if known sensitivity to Mucus Relief or any of its ingredients exists.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.