- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: msm-caps-1000-mg-NOW-240-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 240 Capsules
MSM for Joint Health & More
When you think of sulfur, what comes to mind? Rotten eggs? Broccoli? Sulfur is stinky stuff, however, your body actually needs sulfur for normal cartilage and connective tissue health, as well as detoxification and glutathione (your body's most potent antioxidant) production.
MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) is a (non-stinky) sulfur compound. Connective tissue - such as cartilage, collagen, ligaments and tendons - is naturally rich in sulfur.
MSM 1000mg from NOW Foods is a dietary supplement that may help promote joint comfort and cartilage health. It may also support the body's natural detoxification processes and glutathione levels.
About this MSM 1000mg:
MSM has natural anti-inflammatory properties that may help relieve joint and muscle aches while supporting overall connective-tissue health. It may help maintain healthy cartilage and aid tissue repair.
- May reduce joint aches and pains
- May help maintain joint mobility
- May support connective tissue health
- May aid tissue repair
- May help reduce post-exercise muscle aches
- May enhance the body's natural detoxification processes
- May promote healthy glutathione levels for powerful antioxidant support
- May help promote balanced inflammation response
- May help support and maintain healthy cartilage
- 1,000mg MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) per capsule
- Tested to meet a minimum 99.7% purity level
- GMP Quality Assured
2 veg capsules contain:
MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) 2 g (2,000 mg)
Other Ingredients: cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Non-GMO.
Not manufactured with: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily with food. If intestinal gas occurs, reduce dosage.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition (especially glaucoma). Keep out of the reach of children.