Schiff Vitamins Move Free Advanced Plus MSM with Glucosamine & Chondroitin
- Brand: Schiff Vitamins
- Product Code: move-free-advanced-plus-msm-glucosamine-chondroitin-SHV-120-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 120 Coated Tablets
Schiff Move Free Joint Health Advanced Plus MSM with Glucosamine + Chondroitin supports signs of joint health including mobility, comfort, strength, flexibility and lubrication. It provides extra cartilage support.
- Glucosamine is key for the formation of cartilage, an essential building block of your joints to support your mobility and flexibility.
- Chondroitin is a building block of cartilage that supports joint strength by helping to resist compression in the joint. In the body, Chondroitin functions by attracting fluid to joints to support cushioning and lubrication.
- Uniflex (FruiteX-B Calcium Fructoborate) is a clinically tested mineral complex that supports joint comfort in as little as 2 weeks.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) supports joint lubrication and smooth movement.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of sulfur found in the body that is important in the formation of collagen in joints, collagen is a vital part of your joints because it supports the structure of cartilage.
- Supports 5 signs of joint health: Mobility, Flexibility, Strength, Lubrication, and Comfort Plus Extra Cartilage Support
3 tablets contain:
Total Carbohydrate 2 g
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1500mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 200mg
Hyaluronic Acid 3.3mg
Calcium Fructoborate 216mg
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 1500mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, modified corn starch, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, glycerin, magnesium silicate) magnesium stearate.
Contains Shellfish: (Shrimp, Crab, Lobster, and Crayfish).
Chondroitin Sulfate is derived from bovine, porcine, and/or avian sources.
Adults: Take three (3) tablets once a day with a meal OR one (1) tablet three times daily with meals.
Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. If on prescribed medication, consult your physician before use. Not suitable for use by anyone under the age of 18 years old. Keep out of reach of children.