Neurobiologix Mineral Xcel
Product Code: mineral-xcel-NBX
Servings per Container: 50
Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
NeuroBiologix Mineral Xcel contains essential minerals that are required for optimal nutrition and bodily function.
Mineral Deficiency may include some of the symptoms listed below. Symptoms can vary considerably depending on the mineral involved and the severity of the deficiency.
- Skin Symptoms
- Blood Symptoms
- Neurological Symptoms
- Hair Symptoms
- Gut Symptoms
- Bone Symptoms
- Nail Symptoms
- Mental Function Symptoms
Minerals, found in the earth, are elements necessary to vital body functions such as proper nerve function, protein synthesis, proper energy production, skeletal structure, muscle contractions and hormone production. Minerals are important components of enzymes and coenzymes, which are complex proteins that collectively, work like little chemical reactors in the body to speed up important metabolic processes. Mineral supplements thus play an important role in ensuring overall health and wellness.
Adults take 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children take 1-2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Capsules may be pulled apart and nutrients taken separately.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Bottle: 50
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite and calcium carbonate) 122 mg
- Phosphorous (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite) 18 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate and magnesium aspartate) 60 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 75 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 30 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, and L-leucine.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.