- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: milk-thistle-standardized-NWA-60-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Keep Your Liver Healthy with Milk Thistle
There are many substances that you allow into your body that can be harmful to your liver. Even if you're vigilant about what goes into your body, some things can slip by. That's where Standardized Milk Thistle from Nature's Way can play a big role in your daily diet.
How might milk thistle help my body?
- It can protect your liver from acetaminophen, alcohol, and heavy metals
- Milk thistle contains a liver-protecting compound called silymarin, which helps repair liver cells through protein synthesis
- It may promote the growth of liver cells and reduce inflammation through potent antioxidant effects
- Vegan and Non-GMO
Standardized Milk Thistle from Nature's Way contains 80% silymarin for optimal liver support.
Liver health is important to your overall health and helps promote healthy detoxification processes in your body. Give your liver the care it needs to keep you healthy. Try Standardized Milk Thistle from Nature's Way today!
1 capsule contains:
Milk thistle Seed Extract 175mg
---standardized to 80% silymarin (140mg)
Blessed Thistle (stem, leaf, flower) 120mg
Other Ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), cellulose.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Vegan.
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food or water or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Persons with allergies of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family (including ragweed) should use this product with caution. If you are pregnant or nursing or taking any medication, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.