- Brand: Standard Process
- Product Code: milk-thistle-liquid-1-1-SP
- Servings per Container: 10
- Quantity per Container: 200 Ml
Milk Thistle 1:1 from Standard Process is an herbal liver support supplement that contains flavanolignans (collectively known as silybin or silymarin), flavonoids and other compounds. Milk Thistle 1:1 contains a minimum of 25.0mg/mL of flavanolignans to ensure optimal strength and quality.
The phytochemicals in Milk Thistle, particularly the flavanolignans, work together to:
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Support healthy liver function and tissue integrity
- Protect liver tissue by supporting normal cellular defenses
- Aid in the elimination of toxins from the liver
- Support the normal processing of hormones in the body
- Support normal bile secretion
- Encourage healthy protein synthesis
- Support healthy skin
- Promote normal response to environmental stresses
- Enhance healthy bowel function
5ml serving contains:
Milk Thistle seed 1:1 extract 5ml
---from Silybum marianum seed 5.0 g
---Containing flavanolignans calc. as silybin 125mg
Other Ingredients: Purified water and 70% alcohol.
Adults: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 metric teaspoon) in water or juice once per day, or as directed.
Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified healthcare professional. In anemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements. Keep out of the reach of children.