Standard Process Milk Thistle Liquid 1:1
Brand: Standard Process
Product Code: milk-thistle-liquid-1-1-SP
Servings per Container: 10
Quantity per Container: 200 Ml
Milk Thistle 1:1 from Standard Process is an herbal liver support supplement that contains flavanolignans (collectively known as silybin or silymarin), flavonoids and other compounds. Milk Thistle 1:1 contains a minimum of 25.0mg/mL of flavanolignans to ensure optimal strength and quality.
The phytochemicals in Milk Thistle, particularly the flavanolignans, work together to:
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Support healthy liver function and tissue integrity
- Protect liver tissue by supporting normal cellular defenses
- Aid in the elimination of toxins from the liver
- Support the normal processing of hormones in the body
- Support normal bile secretion
- Encourage healthy protein synthesis
- Support healthy skin
- Promote normal response to environmental stresses
- Enhance healthy bowel function
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) in water or juice once per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 5 ml (1 tsp)
Servings per Container: 40
Milk Thistle fruit 1:1 extract 5 ml
-from Silybum marianum fruit 5 g
Other Ingredients: 69% alcohol and purified water.
In anemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.