- Brand: Pet Wellbeing
- Product Code: milk-thistle-large-canine-PWB
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Antioxidant And Liver Support With Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle for Large Canine from Pet Wellbeing is a pet supplement that seeks to support the healthy liver in dogs that weigh more than 30 pounds. Administer this product twice daily, by weight, to provide support for the healthy function of the liver, including support for detoxification. This formula may be ideal for pets that currently take other veterinarian prescribed medications, including steroid, heartworm prevention, pain, or anti-inflammatory formulas.
Milk thistle is a flowering plant that contains a chemical compound known as silymarin. Silymarin is believed to provide support for healthy cells, including support for the structure and integrity of membranes during the normal development of cells in a healthy liver. Silymarin may also support the normal filtering action of red cells in the liver, and bile production. This bile carries metabolic waste and toxins to the kidneys and gastrointestinal tract where they pass from the body as waste. Silymarin may also support a healthy immune response to internal challenges, and the normal regulation of cytokines and other components of a healthy immune system.
Milk Thistle for Large Canine Product Details:
- May support detoxification
- May support a healthy liver
- Provides free radical scavenging antioxidants
- Helps to stabilize cellular membranes
- Herbs are certified organic, ethically harvested, or selectively imported
- All of Pet Wellbeing formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices
- The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract
- All raw materials are tested for identification and purity
- Every batch is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency
Experience Milk Thistle for Large Canine and see if it makes a difference in the life of your pet!
Active Ingredients (20 drops/ml)
Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum)* 333mg
Inactive Ingredients: deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
Directions for Use:
Administer product twice daily, by weight.
30-34 lbs: 1.5ml
35-44 lbs: 2.0ml
45-64 lbs: 2.5ml
65-79 lbs: 3.0ml
89-99 lbs: 3.5ml
100-119 lbs: 4.0ml
120 lbs and over: 4.5ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.