Product Code: migraplex-KRU
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
MigraPlex™ Promotes Normal Head Tissue Sensitivity
Karuna blends feverfew and magnesium to make its MigraPlex™ formula. Feverfew is an herb that may support normal tissue sensitivities in and around the head, so you don't have to deal with painful and debilitating symptoms. Its active chemicals work to promote normal cerebral nerve and vasomotor activity. Magnesium is a mineral that plays a role in vascular tone and reactivity, and in the effects of certain neurotransmitters in the brain. Both are natural methods of support.
- A whole-leaf feverfew formula
- Made in the USA
- 100mg feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) per serving
- 600mg magnesium (150% DV) per serving
- Seeks to promote cerebral vessel and nerve stability
- Seeks to support normal head tissue sensitivities
- 90 vegetarian capsules
The feverfew in this supplement is standardized to 0.5% parthenolide, which provides 500mcg of parthenolide daily.
If you're looking for a professional supplement that may support normal head tissue sensitivities, consider Karuna's MigraPlex™.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Suggested use for adults: One capsule, with meals, three times daily, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Magnesium (aspartate) 600 mg
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)** 100 mg
- ** Dried whole leaf standardized to 0.5% parthenolide for a daily total of 500 mcg parthenolide
Other Ingredientss: vegetable stearate
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.