BHI Migraine Headache Relief Tablets
Product Code: migraine-relief-tablets-BHI
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Tablets
Support for Serious Headache Pain Relief
Serious headaches can initiate intense throbbing in one area of the head. Often, they are accompanied by nausea, light sensitivity, vomiting, sound sensitivity and mood changes. These serious headaches can last for hours, and even days. Homeopathy offers formulas that allow sufferers to temporarily combat this headache pain in a natural way.
BHI offers a homeopathic formula called Migraine Headache Relief that seeks to temporarily relieve occasional headache pain, along with accompanying nausea, and neck muscle tension.
- A homeopathic product
- Homeopathic dilutions of 17 ingredients
- Seeks to relieve occasional headache pain, along with accompanying nausea
- Seeks to relieve occasional neck muscle tension
- 100 tablets
When taking this product, you must allow the tablets to completely dissolve in the mouth. It is not made to be swallowed.
If you're looking for a homeopathic product that seeks to temporarily relieve occasional headache pain, along with accompanying nausea, and neck muscle tension, consider BHI's Migraine Relief Tablets. Order online today!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
At first sign of symptons:
- Adults: 1 tablet every 1/2 hour until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Standard dosage -
- Adults: 3 tablets per day, taking 1 tablet every 4-6 hours.
Children under 18 - consult your healthcare provider
Allow tablets to dissolve completely in the mouth, do not swallow.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Active Ingredients - Each tablet contains:
- -Aceticum acidum 6X mg each
- -Aranea diadema 8X mg
- -Asafoetida 6X mg
- -Bryonia alba 30X mg
- -Calcarea phosphorica 10X mg
- -Carbo vegetabilis 10X mg
- -Cinchona officinalis 4X mg
- -Condurango 4X mg
- -Curare 10X mg
- -Kalmia latifolia 8X mg
- -Lycopodium clavatum 6X mg
- -Natrum sulphuricum 6X mg
- -Phosphoricum acidum 6X mg
- -Pulsatilla 4X mg
- -Secale comutum 6X mg
- -Silicea 10X mg
- -Strychininum nitricum 8X mg
Inactive Ingredients: *dextrose, magnesium stearate, *maltodextrin. *Contains one or more of these ingredients.
Each tablet contains equal amounts of each ingredient.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted.
Ask a doctor before use if you have never had migraines diagnosed by a health professional, you have migraines that is different from your usual migraines, you have the worst headache of your life, you have fever and stiff neck, you have a migraine so severe as to require bed rest. Do not use if known sensitivity to Migraine or any of its ingredients exists.
Keep this and all medications out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.