Life Extension Migra-Eeze
Brand: Life Extension
Product Code: migra-eeze-LFE
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Natural Relief from Migraine Headaches
If you've ever dealt with a migraine before, you know how painful and debilitating they can sometimes be. What's worse is that they can be difficult to get rid of as well. If you've been looking for a reliable, natural way of support, Life Extension offers a product that may be just what you need.
Migra-Eeze is a dietary supplement formulated with three specific ingredients that may help fight migraine headaches and help you feel better.
- Contains riboflavin, butterbur, and ginger root
- Provides support against migraine headaches
- May help reduce smooth muscle spasms and relax cerebral blood vessels
- May also help relax constricted arteries
Every batch of Life Extension's Migra-Eeze comes in a softgel form that is easy for adults of all ages to swallow. Just two softgels every day in divided doses may help keep you on the road to being migraine-free.
Give it a try today and see the difference it may be able to make for you. Order now!
Take two (2) softgels daily in divided doses with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
For optimal results, take reegularly for four to six months then reduce dose or discontinue use. If benefits subside, repeat for upt o four to six months.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5' phosphate) 400 mg
- Butterbur CO2 extract (root) [std. to 15% petasins (22.5 mg)] 150 mg
- Ginger extract (root) [std. to 5% gingerols (12.5 mg)] 250 mg
Other Ingredients: sunflower oil, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob, lecithin.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.