- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: methylcobalamin-5-mg-LFE
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Lozenges
Maintain Optimal Health with Methylcobalamin
Methylcobalamin is a natural and water-soluble form of vitamin B12 that supports optimal nerve and nervous system health, as well as the healthy formation of red blood cells throughout your body. Your body typically converts cyanocobalamin, a supplemental form of B12 into methylcobalamin, but it may not do so in adequate amounts, leaving a need for supplementation.
Methylcobalamin from Life Extension delivers 5mg of natural methylcobalamin in every lozenge, which can be taken up to eight times every day for optimal health support.
Some of the other benefits of vitamin B12 may include:
- Proper energy production and a reduction in fatigue and lethargy
- It works to regulate your nervous system and may also reduce symptoms of depression and stress
- B12 helps you maintain optimal digestive health and keeps your blood pressure and cholesterol at healthy levels
- It also helps improve the look of your skin, hair, and nails
You won't find any of the following on the ingredients label:
- Artificial sweeteners
- Milk, eggs, or fish
- Peanuts, shellfish, or soybeans
- Tree nuts, yeast, or wheat
- Gluten or rice
Choose Life Extension's Methylcobalamin today and take another step toward optimal overall health and wellness. Order now!
1 vegetarian lozenge contains:
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 5mg (83,333%)
Other Ingredients: xylitol, sorbitol, maltodextrin, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, rice starch, modified food starch.
Contains NO: GMOs.
Adults : Dissolve in mouth or chew one lozenge 1 to 8 times per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you have a bad reaction to product discontinue use immediately. When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.