- Brand: Enzymatic Therapy
- Product Code: metabolic-advantage-thyroid-formula-ENZT
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula by Enzymatic Therapy is a natural weight loss and thyroid support supplement that supports enhancing thyroid health, influencing metabolism, and supporting weight loss.* It provides essential ingredients for healthy thyroid function.*
Since the thyroid gland regulates your metabolic rate, or how fast the body burns calories, it is important to consider your thyroid health when beginning any weight-loss regimen.
- Supports healthy metabolism*
- Supports weight loss*
- Enhances thyroid health*
- Contains L-Tyrosine, an amino acid that is needed by the thyroid to produce one of the most important hormones that control metabolism*
- Can help keep you feeling energetic*
Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula from Enzymatic Therapy provides superior nutritional support for healthy thyroid gland functioning.* Research has demonstrated that optimal levels of iodine, vitamin B12, the amino acid tyrosine, glandular tissue, and trace minerals benefit the thyroid gland and enhance metabolism.*(1-4)
Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula features:
- High quality glandular extracts
- Trace minerals for synergistic health support
- Scientifically studied nutrients
Under the direction of the pituitary gland (the bodys master gland), the thyroid regulates all metabolic processes. The thyroid gland absorbs iodine and combines it with the amino acid L-tyrosine to produce the thyroid hormones thyroxine (T3) and triiodothyronine (T4). Once released into the bloodstream, T3 and T4 are transported throughout the body to regulate body weight, energy level, muscle strength, skin health, menstrual cycle, memory, heart rate, cholesterol level, and many other important functions.(1) Research has shown healthy thyroid function is important for immune and cardiac health, as well as healthy aging.(5-7)
- Vitamin B12: This essential nutrient supports healthy human energy production.* Vitamin B12 helps support metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.*(8)
- Iodine: Unlike iron and other minerals, iodine is not conserved in the body. Therefore, it must be regularly obtained from the diet. Combining L-tyrosine with iodine the thyroid makes the thyroid hormones - thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) to meet demands of metabolism.*(9)
- Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Molybdenum: Adequate levels of these five essential minerals are required for many endocrinological processes, including support of healthy thyroid function and thyroid hormone metabolism.*(3, 10-12)
- L-Tyrosine: This important amino acid is combined with iodine for the production of thyroid hormones - thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3).(13)
- Multi-Glandular Complex: Glandular extracts provide nutritional support for healthy metabolism and immune system responses.*(14)
- Thyroid (thyroxin-free): Thyroid extracts provide nutritional support of healthy thyroid function.*(15)
Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula provides optimal nutrition for proper thyroid gland functioning.* By providing the exact nutrients the thyroid needs to make vital thyroid hormones, Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula supports healthy metabolism, energy production, and weight maintenance.*
2 capsules contain:
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100mcg (1,667%)
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 200mcg (133%)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 200mg (50%)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 6mg (40%)
Copper (as copper gluconate) 300mcg (15%)
Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 2.3mg (115%)
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 100mcg (133%)
Multi-Glandular Complex (heart, liver) 70mg
Green Coffee Bean (Coffea Arabica) extract 66mg
---standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids (33mg)
Thyroid (thyroxin-free) 8mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose, gelatin, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide color.
Contains NO: gluten, sugar, salt, soy, yeast, wheat, dairy products, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
Adults: Take two capsules three times daily.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.