Michael's Health Memory Factors
- Brand: Michael's Health
- Product Code: memory-factors-MNP-90-vg-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Tablets
Michael's Health Memory Factors contains vitamins, minerals, herbs, and amino acids in high potencies to support recall and provide nourishment for the various aspects of memory and cognition.
- Ideal for occasional forgetfulness
- Support for students studying for exams or other mental challenges
- Contains Opti-Zinc with Ginkgo biloba and Gotu kola
- With Lecithin from Sunflower oil
- Vitamin E protects fat-soluble vitamins, and maintains healthy nerves and muscles while strengthening the capillary walls.
- Niacin is a B-complex nutrient which is necessary for growth and the proper functioning of the nervous system. Niacin is a vasodilator.
- Pantothenic Acid is essential for growth, contributes to energy production, and is necessary for the skin.
- Selenium helps to protect lipid-rich tissue like the brain from peroxide damage as part of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase
- Choline is involved in lecithin formation and needed for the synthesis of acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter).
- Flax is a rich source of the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). In the body, some ALA is converted to omega-3 fatty acids.
- Glutamine - Because the cells of the immune system and the intestinal tract are dividing and being renewed constantly, they need glutamine because it represents quickly available fuel. In addition, some of the glutamine in the blood is changed into glutamic acid in the brain where the cellular toxin ammonia is detoxified by being reconverted to glutamine.
- Taurine has antioxidant-like effects
- Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters (dopamine/norepinephrine) and hormones (thyroid hormones T3/T4).
- Made in a GMP facility
- Certified Kosher
3 tablets contain:
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol Succinate) 50mg 333%
Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 50mg 4167%
Niacin (as Niacinamide and 33% Nicotinic Acid) 150mg 938%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 15mg 882%
Folate 23mcg DFE 6%
-(as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid equivalent to 25mcg of [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 5mg 100%
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 150mg 27%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate) 50mg 12%
Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine) 5mg 45%
Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 50mcg 91%
Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) 5mg 217%
Proprietary Blend 617mg
-Gotu Kola (Herb) (Centella asiatica), Inositol, Lecithin (from Sunflower), Flax Seed, L-Glutamine Ginkgo (Leaf Extract)(24% Flavone Glycosides, 6% Ginkgolides), Taurine, L-Tyrosine, PABA (Para-aminobenzoic Acid)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide and pharmaceutical glaze (shellac, povidone).
Contains Tree Nuts.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take two (1) tablet with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For those who cannot swallow tablets - simply crush tablet and mix powder in juice or food.
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.