- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: mega-lycopene-15-mg-LFE
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Softgels
Support Your Prostate Naturally with Mega Lycopene
Lycopene is a natural substance that's part of the carotenoid group of nutrients. It's the pigment that gives tomatoes and other red foods their color, and it functions as a powerful antioxidant. One of the major health benefits of lycopene is that it provides optimal support for a healthy prostate and vascular system.
As you get older, prostate health becomes much more important, and if you've been looking for a quality supplement to help support it, Mega Lycopene from Life Extension is a great option.
- Mega Lycopene is formulated from natural tomatoes, which are a large source of lycopene
- It provides support for optimal vascular and prostate health
- You'll benefit from 15mg of lycopene in every easy-to-swallow softgel
- Mega Lycopene may help improve markers of prostate proliferation
- Lycopene may also help keep your cholesterol at a healthy level and keep your arteries protected against free-radical damage
- Life Extension states this product is Non-GMO
Other health benefits of lycopene may include the following:
- Lycopene may help reduce your risk for heart disease
- It may help you avoid diabetes, age-related macular degeneration, and cataracts
- Lycopene may also help reduce skin aging and keep it looking youthful
- It may also help keep your skin protected against sunburn
Just one softgel every day may help improve your prostate health. Start using Life Extension's Mega Lycopene today and continue down the natural pathway to optimal overall health and wellness.
1 softgel contains:
---[from natural tomato extract (fruit)]
Other Ingredients: rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, sunflower lecithin. Non-GMO.
Adults: Take one softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.