MediClear Protein Powder for Natural Detoxification and Liver Support
MediClear Powder from Thorne Research is a rice and pea-protein powder enriched with key detoxification and liver-support vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. May help support Phase I and II liver detoxification & weight-management as part of a balanced, healthy eating plan.
The modern world bombards us with toxins. This can place a heavy burden on the liver and other detoxification and elimination organs, leading to fatigue, weight gain and other uncomfortable symptoms, as well as more serious conditions. Fortunately, supporting the liver and the body's natural detoxification processes can be simple and can go a long way towards maintaining and supporting good health.
This supplement includes the following as part of its synergistic nutrient-blend to help support normal detoxification:
- Rice and pea protein - low-allergenic proteins help support normal blood-sugar balance and supply essential amino acids
- Quercetin, Green Tea Extract - potent botanical antioxidants that may assist detoxification. Quercetin may help support fat metabolism.
- Glutathione - the body's "master antioxidant", helps regulate all other antioxidants, crucial for normal detoxification and immune system function
- MSM - methylsulfonylmethane, a sulfur-based amino acid with antioxidant, detoxifying properties. Helps support glutathione function.
- Highly bioactive and absorbable vitamins and minerals - including L-5-MTHF (active folate), active B12, active B6, calcium and magnesium citrate-malate and UltraChrome chromium
- Bacillus coagulans - probiotic to support healthy gut flora
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, lactose, palmitic acid, magnesium stearate, or stearic acid.
Suggested Use for MediClear Powder:
Use as a dietary protein and nutrient supplement to help support liver health, detoxification and weight-management (as part of a sensible, healthy eating plan or detoxification program). Natural vanilla orange flavor, sweetened only with natural pure cane molasses and Lo han fruit extract.
Adults: Mix 2 scoops in 8 ounces of cold water, vegetable or fruit juice, rice or nut milk 1-3 times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Not a medical food. Not intended to be a sole source of calories; do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without professional medical supervision.