Genestra Maxum Multi Vite
Product Code: maxum-multi-vite-GEN-90-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Get Antioxidant Support with Maxum Multi Vite
Maxum Multi Vite from Seroyal Genestra Brands offers a blend of vitamins and minerals, as well as an antioxidant complex, to support overall health. While many of the vitamins and minerals in your body can be obtained from diet, a multivitamin and multimineral supplement can help you get the nutrients you need and fill in any gaps in diet. Vitamins contained in this blend are vitamins A, C, D, E, and all eight B vitamins. It also contains essential minerals like calcium, iodine, magnesium, zinc, and selenium. These vitamins, along with amino acids, seek to support immune system health, digestive system health, and muscle and bone health.
This supplement also contains an antioxidant complex. Antioxidants work in the body to prevent cells from oxidizing. When cells oxidize, they produce free radicals, which can cause damage to healthy cells. The antioxidants included in this supplement are rutin (a flavonoid), Coenzyme Q10, and green tea extract. These ingredients may also support immune system health.
Maxum Multi Vite Product Details
- Multivitamin and multimineral supplement
- Contains amino acids
- Supports overall health
- Promotes immune system health
- Supports muscle and bone heal(more...)
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking medications, or as recommended by your health professional.
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A ( as vitamin A palmitate/67% beta-carotene) 1,350 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 0.38 mcg (15 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 34 mg
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 15 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin/ riboflavin-5-phosphate) 17 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride/ pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 17 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 167 mcg DFE
- -(100 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- Biotin 50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 50 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 54.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 40 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 40 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 4 mg
- Chromium (as chromium HVP + chelate/ chloride) 40 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum Krebs♦ complex) 10 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 10 mg
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) Leaf 27 mg
- Inositol 15 mg
- Betaine Hydrochloride 10 mg
- L-Cystine 10 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 10 mg
- L-Glutathione 2 mg
- Rutin (from Dimorphandra mollis seed pod) 2 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (bacterial fermentation) 1 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Std. Extract (50% polyphenols) 1 mg
- Vanadium (vanadium Krebs ♦ complex) 10 mcg
- +Hydrolyzed vegetable (rice) protein
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, cellulose, silica.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue immediately if a burning sensation occurs.
Not recommended for people with ulcers. If you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin or eyes, stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness or loss of appetite, discontinue use and consult your health professional. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract-containing products have been reported.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.