MaxiVision MaxiTears Dry Eye Formula
- Brand: MaxiVision
- Product Code: maxitears-dry-eye-formula-MXV
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 120 Softgels
MaxiVision MaxiTears Dry Eye Formula contains beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids to support normal tear production, cognitive function, cardiovascular and retinal health. Essential fatty acids help keep eyes moist and prevent scarring of the cornea. MaxiTears is encapsulated in enteric coated softgels, which unlike conventional softgels, help prevent any unpleasant aftertaste.
- Supports normal tear production
- Supports cognitive function, heart and retinal health
- With Salmon Oil Blend, Cod Liver Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Curcumin and Mucin
- Doctor formulated - recommended
- NO fish taste, NO fish smell, NO fish burps
- GMP Quality Assured
4 enteric coated softgels contain:
Total Fat 3 g 5%
-Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
-Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Protein 1 g 2%
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 180mcg 20%
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 15mcg 75%
Molecularly Distilled Salmon/Fish Oil Blend 2,000mg
-Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1,100mg
--EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 600mg
--DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 400mg
Cod Liver Oil 400mg
Flax Seed Oil 128mg
-ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) 70mg
Borage Seed Oil 100mg
-GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) 20mg
Mucin Complex 250mg
Turmeric Root PE 95% Curcumin 200mg
Other Ingredients: Beeswax, Lecithin (sunflower), Gelatin (bovine), Glycerin, Purified Water.
Contains Fish (anchovy, cod, sardine, salmon).
Adults: Take four (4) softgels per day (2 in morning + 2 in the evening) during a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.