- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: mastica-ARG-120-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Digestive Support from the Sap of a Tree
On the island of Chios in Greece, there is a tree known as the Mastic. For centuries, the Greeks used sap or resin from this tree to help address issues of digestive distress. The substance is also called mastic gum.
Much more recently, a study in the New England Journal of Medicine supported the belief that this all-natural component contributes to improved gastrointestinal health. In fact, it may even target unfriendly bacteria in the stomach.
Mastica (Chios Gum Mastic) from Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that could support digestion and more.
- Supplement derived from Mastic tree resin
- May provide digestive health support
- May reduce acidity in the stomach
- May reduce unfriendly microflora
- May neutralize acidity in the stomach
- May support a healthy lining of the stomach and intestines
Choose Mastica from Allergy Research today and find out if it can give you the all-natural digestive support you've been looking for.
2 capsules contain:
Pistacia lentiscus (resin) 1000mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules two times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.