Supplement Facts:Each tablet contains:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 30mg
Magnesium (from 200mg Magnesium Hydroxide) 86mg
Malic Acid 500mg
Lemon Bioflavonoids 10mgOther Ingredients:
cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.Contains NO:
yeast, wheat, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Crofford LJ, Appleton BE. Complementary and alternative therapies for fibromyalgia. Curr Rheumatol Rep 2001 Apr;3(2):147-56
2. Friedberg F, Jason LA. Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia: Clinical assessment and treatment. J Clin Psychol 2001 Apr;57(4):433-55
3. Hanninen, Kaartinen K, Rauma AL, Nenonen M, Torronen R, Hakkinen AS, Adlercreutz H, Laakso J. Antioxidants in vegan diet and rheumatic disorders Toxicology 2000 Nov 30;155(1-3):45-53
4. Palm O, Moum B, Jahnsen J, Gran JT. Fibromyalgia and chronic widespread pain in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a cross sectional population survey. J Rheumatol 2001 Mar;28(3):590-4
5. Russell IJ, Michalek JE, Flechas JD, Abraham GE. Treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome with Super Malic: a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, crossover pilot study
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.