Enviromedica Magnetic Clay Bath
Product Code: magnetic-clay-bath-ENV
Quantity per Container: 4.62 Lbs
Enviromedica's Magnetic Clay Bath offers a time-tested detoxification method, using only the highest-grade, Mohave Desert sourced clay. Free of additives and synergistically combined with ancient sea salt, Enviromedica's clay bath provides a uniquely potent, professional-grade clay bath formula that you can use in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Untreated, unaltered product, used for thousands of years
- Just one bath may release years of accumulated toxic environmental pollutants
- Can be enjoyed in the privacy of your own home
- Synergistic formula to maximize the natural adsorptive properties of the clay
- Can be used on both children and seniors
- No emulsifiers or chemical additives
- Viable detoxification support to assist in the removal heavy metals and other environmental burdens and toxins from the body
Full Body Baths:
1 to 3 cups (236-700ml), water temp 100-104°F (38-40°C), bathe for 10-20 minutes. Start with 1 cup of clay powder per bath, and increase by 1 cup with each successive bath treatment. Sensitive individuals should use less clay powder and/or stay in the bath for less time.
1 to 2 cups (236-475ml), water temp 100-104°F (38-40°C), soak feet for 20-30 minutes. Use a non-metallic foot basin, and enough clay/water mixture to cover ankles. The preferred method (blender mixing) to prepare clay foot baths is required for optimal results.
1. Preparing a Bath (Preferred Method): For best results, and most efficient hydration of the clay, add 1/2 cup (118ml) of clay powder to a standard kitchen blender that is 3/4 full of warm water. Blend briefly until smooth, then add to bath water. Repeat previous steps until you have added desired amount of clay to your bath or foot bath.
--(Alternate Method): Slowly sprinkle measured clay powder into warm, running bath water, thoroughly mixing clay with a whisk or similar utensil. Tiny clumps are normal. Do not fill tub or foot bath more than half way. Let mixed clay sit in the tub for 15-20 minutes to allow the clay to fully hydrate. Then add more hot or cool water as necessary to achieve desired temp.
2. Bathing & Clean Up: Submerge as much of your body as practical, and stir the water to circulate the clay while bathing. After allotted time, allow tub to drain. Rinse remaining residue down the drain and continue to run warm water for 1-2 minutes to ensure clean drainage. Take a tepid shower and rinse skin to remove clay residue.
3. Post-Bath Care: Moisturize skin with a natural, chemical-free moisturizer to relieve any dryness. Some minerals and electrolytes may be depleted during your bath session and should be replenished as soon as possible. Drink plenty of mineral-rich spring water, herbal tea, and rest.
This product is safe for drains and septic tanks, provided the clay is properly hydrated. Take care to thoroughly rinse clay residue off any mixing utensils immediately after use.
- Premium-grade sodium bentonite. Mojave Desert sourced calcium bentonite. Himalayan pink salt.
If you have a medical condition or are taking prescription medication, consult with your healthcare provider before use.
- This product is intended for EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid inhalation of clay dust.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Take care exiting bath, clay can be slippery.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.