- Brand: Life Flo
- Product Code: magnesium-oil-spray-plus-vitamin-d3-LFL
- Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Magnesium Oil Spray With Vitamin D3 For Support of Healthy Cellular Function
Magnesium Oil Spray + Vitamin D3, 8 Oz from Life Flo is a topical spray that contains concentrated magnesium chloride sourced from the Zechstein Sea in the Netherlands, and vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol. This formula seeks to support magnesium chloride and vitamin D3 levels already within the normal range. When applied to the skin, this formula enters the body and may provide several medicinal benefits, including feelings of restfulness.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that serves as a cofactor to some biological processes inside the body. Healthy levels of magnesium are believed to support a healthy cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract, and cognitive function during normal aging. Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol may supplement deficiencies and is believed to support several functions of a healthy body, including normal bone maintenance and calcium storage, a healthy immune response to internal challenges, and normal tissue development and DNA replication
Magnesium Oil Spray + Vitamin D3 Product Details
- Easy-to-use spray
- Magnesium Oil from the Zechstein Seabed in the Netherlands contains magnesium chloride is four times more bioavailable than other forms of magnesium
- Seeks to fill gaps in nutrition during winter months
- May support healthy bones, the cell-division cycle, a healthy immune system and more
- May support healthy mood and behavior
- May support a healthy digestive system
Support your healthy body with essential nutrients while you sleep.
Magnesium Chloride Brine, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Potassium Sorbate and Citric Acid.
Adults: Spray 4 to 5 times onto skin and massage into skin. After a while you may see a slight white residue forming on the areas where you have applied the spray. It is just the salt that has stayed behind and can be wiped or washed off.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed practitioner.