NOW Foods Magnesium Citrate Pure Powder
- Brand: NOW Foods
- Product Code: magnesium-citrate-pure-powder-NOW
- Servings per Container: 76
- Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Maintain Healthy Magnesium Levels with Magnesium Citrate
Magnesium Citrate Powder from NOW supplies435mg of pure magnesium per serving. Magnesium is an essential mineral with many functions throughout the body. It is important for normal heart, muscle and nervous system function, blood sugar and blood pressure regulation, calcium balance and tooth and bone health. It is also necessary for many enzymatic processes.
About Magnesium Citrate Powder:
Features of this magnesium citrate powder:
- Highly absorbable and bioavailable form of magnesium
- 100% pure Magnesium Citrate powder
- May support cardiovascular function
- May support energy production and metabolism
- May support normal, healthy blood sugar and blood pressure balance
- May help reduce symptoms of PMS
- May assist calcium regulation
- May help relieve occasional constipation
- Helps support tooth and bone health
- Non-GMO, Kosher
- Vegetarian/Vegan product
Servings (1 level teaspoon) per container: about 76
1 level teaspoon (3g) contains:
Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) 435mg (104%)
Other Ingredients: None.
Not manufactured with: wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Vegetarian/Vegan Product. Non-GMO. Kosher.
Adults: Mix 1 level teaspoon of powder into at least 8 oz. of cold water or clear liquid. Take once daily with a meal. Pure Magnesium Citrate Powder can increase the temperature of liquids upon contact; therefore, the recommended serving MUST be mixed with at least 8 ounces of cold liquid to neutralize this reaction prior to ingestion.
This product must be dissolved into at least 8 ounces of cold water or clear liquid before consuming. Do not breathe powder and avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.