- Brand: MRM
- Product Code: liver-x-MRM
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Purify and Detox Your Liver
A clean and healthy liver plays a large role in the state of your overall health on a daily basis. Sometimes, your liver can go into overload due to the amount of toxins you knowingly or unknowingly allow into your body. Liver X from MRM provides nutrients vital to keeping your liver purified and healthy.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine is an amino acid that supports your body's natural production of glutathione, which has antioxidant properties and plays a vital role in your natural detoxification processes
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid supports your body's natural production of ALA and offer antioxidant protection against free radical damage in your cells and outside of them
- BioSorb (also known as silymarin) is extracted from milk thistle and provides support for liver health, as well as lower cholesterol and regulated metabolism
- Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and keeps your liver protected from free radicals
LiverX from MRM is formulated without the use of dairy, egg, peanuts/tree nuts, wheat/gluten, yeast, and fish/shellfish.
Keep your liver healthy and protected with the antioxidant power of LiverX from MRM. Make the right choice for optimal liver health and give it a try today!
2 vegan capsules contain:
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol) 54mg (358%)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 40mcg (1667%)
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 800mg
BioSorb Milk Thistle Seed Extract 300mg
---(enhanced complex yielding 60mg Silymarin)
Choline Bitartrate 200mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
Jiaogulan Leaf Extract 50mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose capsule and magnesium stearate.
Contains NO added: milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast ingredients.
Adults: Take 2 capsules per day with or without a meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.