- Brand: Seroyal
- Product Code: liver-support-detoxification-SR
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Nutrients and Herbs for Liver Support
Make sure your body has the nutrients and natural support it needs for optimal detoxification performance with Liver Support & Detoxification from Genestra Brands Seroyal.
- Milk Thistle (100 mg, 80% silymarin) - Silymarin in milk thistle has antioxidant activity and may also help block cell-binding sites of toxins in the liver.
- Turmeric (80 mg, 95% curcuminoids) - Natural antioxidant activity supports the formation of detoxifying agents and aids glutathione, the body's main detoxifying agent.
- Licorice Root (50 mg) - May provide antioxidant and other liver-protecting properties.
- Calcium D-Glucarate (50 mg) - Guards against the disassembly of glucuronide to keep toxins from being reabsorbed into the body.
Combined with other supportive nutrients and compounds, including biotin, choline and inositol, these ingredients work synergistically to support normal liver health and function for optimal detoxification.
And for purity, Liver Support & Detoxification contains no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products.
1 capsule contains:
Choline Bitartrate 200mg
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 100mg
---Seed Std. Extract (80% Silymarin)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome 80mg
---Std. Extract (95% curcuminoids)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root 50mg
---Std. Extract (205 glycyrrhizin)
Limonene (from Citrus sinensis peel oil) 25mg
Other Ingredients: hypromellose, silica, magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Adults: Take one capsule two times daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, a kidney or cardiovascular disorder; or if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or any other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, do not use. If you are attempting to conceive, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you develop liver related symptoms or symptoms of low estrogen, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.