Source Naturals Liver Guard
Brand: Source Naturals
Product Code: liver-guard-SNN-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Silymarin/CoQ10/N-Acetyl Cysteine Complex
The liver, the body's second-largest organ, has many essential functions: cleaning blood, producing bile, storing glycogen, iron and vitamins, making cholesterol and more. Every food, drink and medicine consumed by the body passes through the liver. How can you care for this overworked organ? Living a healthy lifestyle is a good start. Being overweight or drinking too much alcohol can damage the liver. So, eat and drink healthy, get regular exercise, get vaccinated against hepatitis, avoid touching and breathing in toxins, and take a quality supplement as needed.
Source Naturals combines an array of liver-centric supporting nutrients in its Liver Guard, a natural supplement formulated to provide nutrients essential for healthy liver function.
- A BioAligned formula
- Helps maintain optimal liver function
- Provides nutrients for healthy detoxification, antioxidant defense and energy
- Is a valuable core product in anyone's supplementation regimen
This supplement is especially important for people who carry excess weight or who struggle with low energy, who work or live in polluted environments, and whose food sources are not the best. If you're looking for a natural supplement that is formulated to provide nutrients essential for healthy liver function, check into Source Naturals' Liver Guard. Order online today!
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Vitamin C 250 mg 278%
- -(as ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate & zinc ascorbate)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 mg 447%
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) 8 mg 667%
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 8 mg 615%
- Niacinamide 50 mg 312%
- -(niacinamide 25 mg and niacin 25 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 589%
- Folate (as folic acid and calcium folinate) 680 mcg DFE 170%
- -(300 mg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyancobalamin) 50 mcg 2,083%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 14 mg 280%
- Choline (as bitartrate) 50 mg 9%
- Calcium 32 mg 2%
- -(as dibasic calcium phosphate, calcium d-glucarate, calcium d-pantothenate)
- Magnesium 48 mg 11%
- -(as magnesium oxide & amino acid complex)
- Zinc 15 mg 136%
- -(as zinc methionine sulfate complex [OptiZinc] & ascorbate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 50 mcg 91%
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 48 mg 1%
- N-Acetyl Cysteine 350 mg
- Silymarin (from milk thistle seed extract) 25 0mg
- Dandelion Whole Plant/Root Extract 175 mg
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract 150 mg
- alpha-Lipoic Acid 150 mg
- Bupleurum Root Extract 100 mg
- gamma-Vitamin E Complex 100 mg
- Calcium D-Glucarate 100 mg
- Oregon Grape Root 75 mg
- Artichoke Aerial Parts Ext. 75 mg
- -(Standardized to 5% Cynarins)
- Inositol 50 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 12 mg
Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.