Douglas Laboratories Lipotrol
Brand: Douglas Laboratories
Product Code: lipotrol-DGL
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Lipotrol - Promoting Fat and Cholesterol Metabolism
Douglas Laboratories Lipotrol contains naturally occurring dietary fibers, including guar gum, as well as lecithin and other nutrients important in healthy fat and cholesterol metabolism.
Dietary fibers play significant roles in the body's metabolism of cholesterol and bile acids.
We need to consume enough fiber to maintain not only gastrointestinal health but also certain aspects of normal lipid metabolism.
Our bodies have learned to depend on the natural ability of dietary fiber to bind bile acids and cholesterol, thus preventing their intestinal absorption or reabsorption.
Lipotrol contains guar gum, a type of water-soluble dietary fiber that can be especially useful in regulating healthy cholesterol metabolism.
Each ingredient in Lipotrol has been specifically selected and quality tested to provide a synergistically active formula:
- Guar gum binds bile acids and cholesterol
- Lechtin (soya) breaks down and transports fats and cholesterol
- Niacin and inositol hexanicinate support fat and cholesterol metabolism
- Phytosterols can help reduce serum total and low density lipid cholesterol levels
- Bioflavonoids provide support for a healthy circulatory system and are potent antioxidants
Lipotrol may benefit people who want to increase their dietary fiber and lecithin intake.
For best results, Lipotrol should be used in combination with an appropriate diet and exercise program.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1-2 tablets 2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Niacin (as inositol hexaniacinate) 375 mg 2344%
- Choline (from choline bitartrate/citrate complex) 65 mg 12%
- Lecithin Complex (soya) 450 mg
- Phytosterol Complex 200 mg
- Glycosaminoglycan Complex 150 mg
- -(Bovine)(Containing collagen Type II, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid)
- Inositol 85 mg
- Bromelain (2400 GDU/g)(from pineapple stem) 50 mg
- Papain (Carica papaya, papaya latex) 50 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 50 mg
- Rutin 5 mg
- Proprietary Blend 150 mg
- -Hawthorne (berry), Ginger (root), Alfalfa (leaf and stem), Garlic (bulb), L-Carnitine, Taurine, Coenzyme Q-10, Ginkgo biloba (leaf), Cayenne (fruit), Trypsin and Chymotrypsin
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, tablet coating (polyvinyl alcohol, magnesium silicate, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, isopropanol) and silica.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.