- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: lipophos-forte-phospholipids-ARG
- Servings per Container: 24
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Cellular Health with Essential Phospholipids
This dietary supplement provides Essential Phospholipids (EPL) for easy intake.
Phospholipids are natural substances that form the outer membrane of living cells. They also provide cardiovascular support.
The naturally-occurring lipids contained in LipoPhos Forte by Allergy Research include: phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylethanolamine, as well as linoleic and linolenic fatty acids.
What makes these EPLs unique is that, unlike typical phospholipids, they are encapsulated in tiny liposomes to promote improved intestinal absorption.
Clinical trials indicate EPL supports normal blood lipid levels and are a crucial part of cholesterol metabolism.
- Supplement for Cellular Health
- Contains Essential Phospholipids (EPL)
- Supports healthy blood lipid levels
- May support peripheral brain circulation
- May support exercise tolerance
- Easily absorbed for maximum benefit
Help feed your cells and promote healthy cholesterol levels with the support of Essential Phospholipids found in LipoPhos Forte from the experts Allergy Research Group.
Servings (5ml) per container: 24
1 teaspoon (5ml) contains:
Essential Phospholipids (soy) 900mg
Other Ingredients: Deionized water, soy lecithin, natural alcohol.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon one or two times daily with liquid, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.