- Brand: Plant Therapy
- Product Code: lemongrass-essential-oil-PL
- Quantity per Container: 0.33 Oz
Lemongrass Essential Oil from Plant Therapy is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused, as well as being uplifting to the spirit. Dilute in a carrier oil to boost circulation, bringing warmth to overused muscles and joints. It is also known as being a helpful addition to protect yourself from the great outdoors.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Country of Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Lemongrass essential oil has has a fresh-oily, lemony, tea-like scent
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Citronella, Fir Needle, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine Absolute, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Pine and Spruce
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) Essential Oil
Maximum dilution of 0.7% for topical applications is recommended. Lemongrass contains citral, a powerful skin sensitizer, so it is very important to use Lemongrass in proper dilution. In proper dilution, it is wonderful for the aches and pains associated with aging. Try 2 drops of Lemongrass in two teaspoons (10 ml) of carrier oil along with 2 drops of Lavender or Marjoram for a soothing muscle rub.
To avoid the risk of various safety issues, we recommend a maximum dilution of 0.7% for topical applications. Do not use undiluted on skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use.