- Brand: Seventh Generation
- Product Code: laundry-detergent-packs-SVG
- Servings per Container: 45
- Quantity per Container: 45 Pack(s)
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent Packs use quadruple-enzyme power to remove stains and leave your clothes looking as good as new! 45 toss-and-wash single-dose pods make laundry day simple and mess-free.
- Convenient Single-Use Packs
- Made for Sensitive Skin
- 0% dyes, fragrances or artificial brighteners
- Quadruple-Enzyme Formula Removes Tough Stains
- EPA Safer Choice Certified Product
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - 94%
- All-temperature laundry packs work in hot and cold water.
- Effective in HE and standard washers.
- Not tested on animals. NO animal ingredients.
- Gluten-free. Phosphate-free.
- Septic safe
A clean you can trust!
EPA Safer Choice certification means that every ingredient in these laundry packs has been reviewed by the EPA to ensure it meets their stringent human health and environmental criteria. You can relax, knowing that you have made a good choice.
Sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), hydrated silica (mineral-based flow aid), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), protease (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), cellulase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).
Film: polyvinyl alcohol (synthetic water-soluble film) and glycerin (plant-derived processing aid).
How to Use:
SORT: Follow garment care label instructions.
WASH: In HE or standard machines, drop one pack DIRECTLY INTO WASHING MACHINE before adding clothes. For larger or heavily soiled loads, use two packs. Re-seal package and store in a dry place, out of the reach of children. Do not handle pack with wet hands.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION: INJURIOUS TO EYES. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and prolonged skin contact. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. If product gets into eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and consult a physician. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and call a Poison Control Center or physician immediately. Do not induce vomiting.