- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: l-glutamine-500-mg-ARG
- Servings per Container: 50
- Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Capsules
The Many Uses of an Important Amino Acid
From digestive support to muscle development to healthy hormone production - L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in your body and it has plenty of work to do.
L-glutamine supports digestion by promoting a type of cell found in the lining of your gastrointestinal tract. It also supports muscle glycogen stores and the production of growth hormone for normal development.
This free-form amino acid can even cross the blood-brain barrier where your brain uses L-glutamine as fuel.
L-Glutamine from Allergy Research Group is a hypoallergenic dietary supplement that can provide you with an important protein building block, which may also support your immune system.
- Free-form amino acid supplement
- May improve recovery time and reduce side effects of certain procedures
- Supports a healthy GI tract
- Supports muscle glycogen stores
- Supports growth hormone production
- May support brain function
- May enhance immune system strength
People undergoing potentially damaging medical procedures because of serious health complications may benefit the most from supplementation with L-glutamine. Ask your healthcare professional about the recovery and relief this free-form amino acid could provide.
This supplement contains only ingredients of the highest quality and purity. There are never any preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Choose L-Glutamine by Allergy Research today.
2 capsules contain:
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, l-leucine.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one to three times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.