- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: l-arginine-500-mg-ARG-100-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Capsules
Free Form Amino Acid Support
This free-form amino acid supplement could support normal dilation of blood vessels, boost your immune system and more.
L-arginine is a semi-essential amino acid that we typically get from eating meat and dairy in our diet.
It may be especially helpful for heart health including the condition of your blood vessels. That's because your body converts L-arginine into nitric oxide, which promotes improved circulation as it causes blood vessels to open wider.
L-arginine could also stimulates the release of growth hormone and insulin in your body.
Allergy Research offers its L-Arginine supplement for circulatory and overall health.
- Free form amino acid supplement
- May improve blood flow
- Promotes production of nitric oxide
- May stimulate release of growth hormone
- Supports the urea cycle (ammonia metabolism)
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports immune system function
The ingredients used to formulate this supplement are of the highest quality and purity obtainable. It does not contain any preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Choose L-Arginine by Allergy Research today.
Supplement Facts:1 capsule contains:
L-Arginine 500mgOther Ingredients:
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily between meals, or as directed by a health practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.