- Brand: Dr. Mercola
- Product Code: krill-oil-for-cats-and-dogs-DRM
- Servings per Container: 680
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Essential Fatty Acids for Your Pet's Health
Dr Mercola Krill Oil for Cats & Dogs provides a rich source of essential omega-3 fatty acids to support your pet's health.
Your pet may benefit from, Krill Oil if you see any of these signs:
- Dry, scaly, flaky skin
- Greasy hair or coat
- Blemishes or spots
And that is just what you can see.
Fatty acids may be important not only for your pet's skin, coat, and eyes, but also for their immune health, as well as for healthy growth and development.
Canine and feline research shows that omega-3 fatty acids may help
- Support your pet's natural response to environmental stressors
- Promote a healthy immune response
- Increase joint comfort
- Support skin and ear health
- Support healthy retina and visual cortex development
- Maintain normal blood pressure levels already within the normal range
- Promote already healthy heart rhythms and endurance
- Promote healthy cell growth
- Maintain levels of plasma triglycerides and cholesterol already within the normal range
- Support normal renal function
- Support healthy growth and reproduction
Active Ingredients per 1 pump (about 0.22 mL)
Krill Oil 100mg
Astaxanthin (Krill Oil) 8mcg
Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Tocopherols (Vitamin E).
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Directions for Use:
Administer orally, 1-2 times per day. Prime pump before first use.
For use in cats & dogs only. Recommended to support nerve conduction and memory recall.
Animal Type Serving Amount Pumps
Cats (2+ lbs.) 100mg 1
Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14lbs.) 100mg 1
Small Breed Dogs (15-29lbs.) 200mg 2
Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs.)400mg 4
Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs.) 600mg 6
Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs.) 800mg 8
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.