Priority One Kindermune
Brand: Priority One
Product Code: kindermune-PRTO
Servings per Container: 15
Quantity per Container: 60 Chewable Tablets
Priority One Kindermune is a children's immune building product, perfect for school age children exposed to germs on a daily basis. It may be helpful support for strengthening your child's immune system.
- Supports immune system
- Natural Cherry Flavor
- Contains no preservatives. Bisphenol-A (BPA) & Phthalate Free.
- GMP Certified
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take four (4) chewable tablets daily‚ or as directed by a physician.
- Serving Size: Four (4) Chewable Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 15
- Amount Per Serving / % DV (Under 4 Years Old) / % DV (Over 4 Years Old)
- Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene) 2‚003 IU / 80% / 40%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 252mg / 630% / 420%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols) (Sunvitol®) (Non-GMO) 53 IU / 530% / 176%
- Thiamine HCI (Vitamin B1) 32mg / 4‚571% / 2‚133%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate oxide) 1.6mg / 20% / 11%
- Selenium Elemental (chelate) 2.8mcg / 4%
- L-Lysine HCL 252mg
- Trypsin 1:75 28mg
- Bromelain (3‚600MCU/g) 28mg
- Papain (2‚000USP/mg) 20mg
- Echinacea purpurea (root) 300mg
- Shiitake (whole mushroom) (Lentinus Edodes) 76mg
- Japanese sophora (flower bud) (95% quercetin) 76mg
- Thymus 252mg
- Pituitary 12mg
- Elder (berry) (extract 15:1) (Sambucus spp.) 13.3mg
Other Ingredients: Dextrose‚ vegetable magnesium stearate‚ xylitol‚ lactose‚ vegetable stearic acid‚ silicon dioxide‚ stevia (leaf)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ xanthan gum‚ hypromellose‚ maltodextrin‚ natural cherry flavor.
Contains no preservatives. Bisphenol-A (BPA) and Phthalate Free.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before using this product.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed.
Store in a cool, dry place.